Host Names

  • heidi68@libero.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      I'm getting a problem that no one seems to understand.
      In the HOST NAMES box I got many results that are generating relevant
      numbers of hits and Kybts but in the same time have a zero figure in
      the file and visits column.
      They all come form IP's with the same first six figures, but
      different in the following numbers.
      Anyone can help?!? We got a presentation in a week time and we won't
      be able to explain this...

      Thanks for your help.

      Cheers

      Kokoo