RE: [webalizer] Records ignored

  • Nick Heinemans
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
      Can you send your webalizer.conf file to this group? I think it's because you have incremental switched on, causing webalizer to ignore records which are already analyzed.

      You could check this by clearing /var/www/html/webalizer, and then running your webalizer again.

      Nick
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
        Hi

        I find the error, it is because my log are not ordered by time stamp.
        I am not producing the logs but just analyse. It a merge of
        differents logs files (multi-server).
        I uncomment and change this line from no to yes and it works.

        FoldSeqErr yes

        But another problem remain. Because out of sequence logs records are
        treated as if they had the same time stamp as the last valid record,
        my hourly usage is now false. (webalizer.conf comment)

        SO: I am not good in programming, i am loking for a script to only
        sort my log file by time stamp.

        Any help ?

        Thank you

        Service.