Reports

  • Juliano Nobrega
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2001
      Hello all,

      Does anyone know of (or has developed) a database driven system that reads
      Webalizer generated dumps? We're pretty happy with the numbers that we're
      getting, but we need more flexible reports... Copying and pasting numbers
      into spreadsheets doesn't seem very clever... :)

      We'd love to know of a PHP/MySQL system that does all this...

      Sorry if the answer to this has been answered already. I'm new to list and
      couldn't find this information elsewhere.

      Have a great day!

      Juliano
    • Charles Hui
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2001
        finally, i found that there is something cached when i complied the
        webalizer at the beginning! Now I run 'make uninstall', it cleared
        all the cache and everything start over again, re-complied it, but
        when i make it, it said;
        [root@gateway webalizer-2.01-06]# make
        gcc -Wall -O2 -DETCDIR=\"/etc\" -DHAVE_ERRNO_H=1 -DHAVE_SOCKET=1 -
        DHAVE_SYS_SOCKET_H=1 -DHAVE_GETOPT_H=1 -DHAVE_MATH_H=1 -DUSE_DNS -c
        dns_resolv.c
        dns_resolv.c: In function `resolve_dns':
        dns_resolv.c:149: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
        incompatible pointer type
        dns_resolv.c:149: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c: In function `dns_resolver':
        dns_resolv.c:218: warning: implicit declaration of function `dbopen'
        dns_resolv.c:218: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
        without a cast
        dns_resolv.c:228: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c:235: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c:275: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
        incompatible pointer type
        dns_resolv.c:275: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c:329: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c:359: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c: In function `db_put':
        dns_resolv.c:742: warning: passing arg 2 of pointer to function from
        incompatible pointer type
        dns_resolv.c:742: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c: In function `open_cache':
        dns_resolv.c:790: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
        without a cast
        dns_resolv.c:798: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c:804: too few arguments to function
        dns_resolv.c: In function `close_cache':
        dns_resolv.c:826: too few arguments to function
        make: *** [dns_resolv.o] Error 1
        [root@gateway webalizer-2.01-06]#

        Is there any bug in dns_resolv.c???