processing error logs

  • darionis@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
      does webalizer process error logs? if not then i can delete them
      without loosing any information and start generting them from
      scratch??? is that correct?
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
        > does webalizer process error logs? if not then i can delete them
        > without loosing any information and start generting them from
        > scratch??? is that correct?

        Webalizer uses access log files only.

        Klaus
      • Stephen Wells
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2001
          I have apache set up for both non-secure HTTP and secure HTTPS, can I
          process both in same log file ?

          \\S.

          > does webalizer process error logs? if not then i can delete them
          > without loosing any information and start generting them from
          > scratch??? is that correct?

          Webalizer uses access log files only.

          Klaus

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to