RE: [webalizer] Config problems

  • Nick Heinemans
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hi Kari,

      1. Can you send the part of your configuration file which contains the HideReferrer. That makes it easier to see what's the problem.
      I checked mine, and they look like this:
      HideReferrer www.heinemans.net/
      Which works fine.

      2. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the SearchEngine option configures the way people enter your site through a searchengine. E.g. is someone types in "cool site" in google, and then clicks through to your site, these keywords will show in your stats. What you describe is the indexing which is done by the searchengines, but will be counted as regular hits. You might want to add these to the HideSite section.

      Regards,

      Nick