RE: [webalizer] source code for windows ?

  • Muhammad Umair
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
      I now downloaded the source of Webalizer from
      "http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/VersionR04/default.htm"
      but still it did not work for me.

      The exe, generated by the code begins fine, but after
      showing the following output it terminates giving a
      memory exception.

      The output on DOS prompt is

      Webalizer V2.01-06-RB05 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack
      2) English
      Creating output in
      C:\webspace\resadmin\June18\mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\www\S
      tats
      Hostname for reports is 'mytest.Myvortechhosting.com'
      Reading history file... webalizer.hist
      Using logfile C:\webspace\log\W3SVC9\ex0108.log
      (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...))
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record
      Skipping Microsof IIS header record