I'm a brandnew member

  • SchermulyC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2000
      Hello, dear web- analysists!

      I am a webmaster of some private sites and I prepare me for professional working
      as an autodidact (and get very nice and strong help by a friend, a programmer,
      as my cooperator for the future in business).

      Example of mine: http://members.tripod.de/OBK/index.htm (german)
      or http://members.tripod.de/SchermulyC/Das_Trampolin/index.htm (german /
      english)

      I would like to ask something about webalyzer in german tongue, because my tec-
      english is weak, is this allowed in here?

      Have a nice day!
      Yours, Carsten

      Carsten Schermuly
      Hauptstrasse 24