RE: [webalizer] source code for windows ?

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2001
      > i'm looking for the source code of the webalizer for the windows
      > version, but i can't find it...

      I can send the old source of the 2.0 beta version. This does not include the
      IIS support.

      Please ask Jean-Noel HAYART [jnhayart@...] for the source of his port
      you can get from http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/.

      Bye
      Klaus
    • HAYART Jean Noel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
        Hello

        now you can download source from my page, i've send it to brad barret (4
        months ago) , and i wait he includes (perhaps) somes of my new function in
        common distribution, but it's take time ...

        Regards

        i'm looking for the source code of the webalizer for the windows
        version, but i can't find it...

        thank you

        uwe küssner

      • Muhammad Umair
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
          I now downloaded the source of Webalizer from
          "http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/VersionR04/default.htm"
          but still it did not work for me.

          The exe, generated by the code begins fine, but after
          showing the following output it terminates giving a
          memory exception.

          The output on DOS prompt is

          Webalizer V2.01-06-RB05 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack
          2) English
          Creating output in
          C:\webspace\resadmin\June18\mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\www\S
          tats
          Hostname for reports is 'mytest.Myvortechhosting.com'
          Reading history file... webalizer.hist
          Using logfile C:\webspace\log\W3SVC9\ex0108.log
          (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...))
          Skipping Microsof IIS header record
          Skipping Microsof IIS header record
          Skipping Microsof IIS header record