source code for windows ?

  • UweKuessner@web.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2001
      hi,

      i'm looking for the source code of the webalizer for the windows
      version, but i can't find it...

      thank you

      uwe küssner
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 29, 2001
        > i'm looking for the source code of the webalizer for the windows
        > version, but i can't find it...

        I can send the old source of the 2.0 beta version. This does not include the
        IIS support.

        Please ask Jean-Noel HAYART [jnhayart@...] for the source of his port
        you can get from http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/.

        Bye
        Klaus
      • HAYART Jean Noel
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
          Hello

          now you can download source from my page, i've send it to brad barret (4
          months ago) , and i wait he includes (perhaps) somes of my new function in
          common distribution, but it's take time ...

          Regards

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2001
            I now downloaded the source of Webalizer from
            "http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/VersionR04/default.htm"
            but still it did not work for me.

            The exe, generated by the code begins fine, but after
            showing the following output it terminates giving a
            memory exception.

            The output on DOS prompt is

            Webalizer V2.01-06-RB05 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack
            2) English
            Creating output in
            C:\webspace\resadmin\June18\mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\www\S
            tats
            Hostname for reports is 'mytest.Myvortechhosting.com'
            Reading history file... webalizer.hist
            Using logfile C:\webspace\log\W3SVC9\ex0108.log
            (IIS-W3C (IIS4,IIS5,...))
            Skipping Microsof IIS header record
            Skipping Microsof IIS header record
            Skipping Microsof IIS header record