using source code of webalizer

  • Muhammad Umair Younis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2001

      I am using the source code of Webalizer. But it is not
      generating the stats.

      1. The conf file contains the following text :

      OutputDir C:\webspace\resadmin\June18
      \mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\www\Stats
      HostName mytest.Myvortechhosting.com
      PageType htm*
      VisitTimeout yes
      CountryGraph yes
      DailyGraph yes
      DailyStats yes
      HourlyGraph yes
      HourlyStats yes
      LogFile
      C:\webspace\resadmin\June18mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\log\W3SVC9
      \ex0108.log

      2. The output I get is as follows

      Warning: Invalid keyword 'DailyGraph' (webalizer.conf)
      Warning: Invalid keyword 'DailyStats' (webalizer.conf)
      Webalizer V2.00-12 (Windows NT 5.0 Service Pack 2) English
      Using logfile
      C:\webspace\resadmin\June18\mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\log\W3SVC9
      \ex0108.log (clf)
      Creating output in
      C:\webspace\resadmin\June18\mytest.Myvortechhosting.com\www\S
      tats
      Hostname for reports is 'mytest.Myvortechhosting.com'
      Reading history file... webalizer.hist
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (1)
      Skipping bad record (2)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (3)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (4)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (5)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (6)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (7)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (8)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (9)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (10)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (11)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (12)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (13)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (14)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (15)
      Warning: Truncating oversized username
      Skipping bad record (16)
      Skipping bad record (17)
      Skipping bad record (18)
      No valid records found!
      Press any key to continue

      Now I have some other version of "Webalizer.exe" and when I use that
      one the
      stats are successfully generated.

      What can be the possible problem ????

      Umair.