Re: Error message: new_snode

  • tjabring@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2001
      Hello,

      Thanks for this information! Now I know what this error means!
      But.... this error will flood my emailbox with cron messages, because
      it will give an "enter" command even in Quiet and ReallyQuiet mode!
      So I get empty email with only a subject.

      Who knows how to stop this? Can I find the search string in de
      logfile and delete this entry?