Webalizer and access

  • Keith Appleby
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
      Hi all, im new to this group... I am hoping someone can help me

      i am the owner of a web design and internet services business, and i have
      created an accounting system that keeps track of clients, i also have
      webalizer running fine on my system, now i was wondering if their is any way
      possible that webalizer can place all the records it keeps, into an access
      2000 database....

      Any ideas,

      i am using full windows 2000 advanced server operating system and access
      2000 accounting system, any help wil be appreceated

      thanks

      Keith Robert Appleby
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2001
        > their is any way
        > possible that webalizer can place all the records it keeps,
        > into an access 2000 database....

        Hi,

        there is no way "out of the box". You need to modify the program to generate
        a "access compatible" file with all processed entries and import this file
        into access after each run.

        Klaus