RE: [webalizer] win32 problem

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
      > I'm having some trouble with webalizer under win2000. When I use my
      > webalizer.conf for only one site, it works fine. But the problem
      > arises when i want to use a file with the list of servers to process
      > (the JHN modifications for win32 release).
      >
      > It keeps waiting for some input and if I press the enter key, it
      > says: Skipping bad record (1)..

      Hi,

      one or more supplied parameter is wrong. The program tries to read the
      access log data from the standard input. Please check all your parameters
      carefully and try again.

      Klaus
    • avatar@fastlink.com.uy
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
        I used webalizer V2.01.06.RB04 instead of V2.01.06.R03 and IT
        WORKED!!!

        There's a problem when it tries to retrieve the log name that doesn't
        happen in the beta version.

        Regards,
        Emmanuel