win32 problem

  • avatar@fastlink.com.uy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
      Hi!

      I'm having some trouble with webalizer under win2000. When I use my
      webalizer.conf for only one site, it works fine. But the problem
      arises when i want to use a file with the list of servers to process
      (the JHN modifications for win32 release).

      It keeps waiting for some input and if I press the enter key, it
      says: Skipping bad record (1)..

      I'm using this webalizer.conf:

      ServerList c:\webalizer\servers.txt
      #LogFile C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC20\ex0108.log
      LogType iis
      #OutputDir C:\webalizer\acg
      #HostName www.acg.com.uy
      #HideReferrer www.acg.com.uy
      PageType htm*
      HideURL *.gif
      HideURL *.GIF
      HideURL *.jpg
      HideURL *.JPG
      HideURL *.ra

      And this is servers.txt :

      acg C:\WINNT\system32\LogFiles\W3SVC20\ C:\webalizer\acg
      www.acg.com.uy

      Regards,
      Emmanuel
    • Klaus Mueller
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
        > I'm having some trouble with webalizer under win2000. When I use my
        > webalizer.conf for only one site, it works fine. But the problem
        > arises when i want to use a file with the list of servers to process
        > (the JHN modifications for win32 release).
        >
        > It keeps waiting for some input and if I press the enter key, it
        > says: Skipping bad record (1)..

        Hi,

        one or more supplied parameter is wrong. The program tries to read the
        access log data from the standard input. Please check all your parameters
        carefully and try again.

        Klaus
      • avatar@fastlink.com.uy
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7, 2001
          I used webalizer V2.01.06.RB04 instead of V2.01.06.R03 and IT
          WORKED!!!

          There's a problem when it tries to retrieve the log name that doesn't
          happen in the beta version.

          Regards,
          Emmanuel