Trouble in Log Paradise!

  • alan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2001
      Hi! I am having some trouble with the webalizer client. When I first
      open the program I get an error of: Arguments are of the wrong type, are out
      of acceptable ranger, or are in conflict with one another. Obviously this is
      me doing something wrong with the Access file MDB. Is there a way to change
      the options within the program? And all the errors are in German, I could
      probably understand one word, it's better than nothing I guess. Someone
      please reply...