Reports stop working after a few days

  • David Stairs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2001
      I have installed the Win32 client on a NT 4.0 server. What is happening
      is that the reports work fine for a few days then the webilizer.current
      file seems to corrupt and I get the following error:

      Unable to restore Run Data (8)

      Thsi then forces me to have to rerun all the reports over again to make sure
      I have all the data. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

      Regards,
      David