RE: [webalizer] Reverse DNS timeout

  • Klaus Mueller
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 4, 2001
      > Well since Linux now supports multi-threading, maybe it is
      > time to change
      > the original implementation to threading?

      Hi,

      webalizer runs on a big number of different operation systems (Linux, Win,
      Solaris, MacOS X, OS2, Cobal Qube ???, BeOS, OpenVMS, Netware). It would not
      be easy to create one design and implementation matching all different OS
      requirements/limitations.

      I'll suggest Bradford my create a outline of the planed future requirements
      and enhancements to get a view about the future of webalizer. (Please do not
      hit me for this sentence.)

      I hope some of the current windows changes go back to the main webalizer
      development and we get one source base for all operation systems.

      Klaus