Webalizer-Client

  • Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2001
      Hi!

      The new website about Webalizer-Client has been finished! (German at this
      moment - I will translate it late)
      Look at http://www.humberg.de/webalizer-client.htm for new information about
      the Win32-frontend for webalizer.
      Please download and test it .... without response I don't kno, what you need

      Markus
    • Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
        Hi!

        Why I didn't get any response for my webalizer-client? Are all things ok? Is
        there someon, who is using it? No problems?
        ?????????
        Without any response, I can't find the problems :-( sorry

        frustrated

        Markus
      • asmikun@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
          Do they have instruction in English ?
        • avatar@fastlink.com.uy
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2001
            Hi!

            I'm getting 'Sorry - Betatime is over'.

            This is today's date according to my system: 8/7/2001

            Regards,
            Emmanuel

            --- In webalizer@y..., "Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)"