AW: [webalizer] Webalizer Client

  • Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2001
      grrrrrrrrrrrr
      sorry, better 1 line good code as 10 lines bad english ;-)
      the client is with english captions .... only the website is German.
      On the site you will find information about our nice great firm .... about
      webalizer and some other tools for webhosting.

      ok, give me some time, a dictionary (dict.leo.org), some beer, and a kiss for
      my nice girlfriend - you will se, my english is terrible. (better then my
      italian :-) )

      oh - just download the program, install the database and the program , ignore
      the message about no connection and start it ... I think you will use it
      "intuitiv".

      When you find a mistake/error/exception, you can keep it and send me a mail.

      This is the VERY FIRST ALPHA-BETA-GAMMA-PUBLIC-REALEASE ... but it works!

      Markus

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2001
        When I try and run Webalizer-Client.exe I get this message:

        '01.07.2001' ist kein gultiges Datum.

        I'm not sure what this is telling be except there is a problem with a date.

        Mel

        But I don's speak German (Sorry !!): do you think you can translate the page
        in English ? It would be very appreciated !!

        Thank you.
        ____________________________
        Marco Lanata
        Virtual srl
        Via Vinelli 34/2
        16043 Chiavari (GE) - ITALY
        Tel +39 0185 368005
        Fax +39 0185 368107
        email : marco@...
        http://www.tigullio.it

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2001
          Where do you get this message?
          What is your time-format mm.dd.yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy

          Markus