R: [webalizer] Webalizer Client

  • Marco Lanata
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
      Great work !!

      But I don's speak German (Sorry !!): do you think you can translate the page
      in English ? It would be very appreciated !!

      Thank you.
      ____________________________
      Marco Lanata
      Virtual srl
      Via Vinelli 34/2
      16043 Chiavari (GE) - ITALY
      Tel +39 0185 368005
      Fax +39 0185 368107
      email : marco@...
      http://www.tigullio.it

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
        Nice work!!

        Wayne
      • wildstar747@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
          Just click thru this error and continue on...

          Wish I understood more German : )

          regards,
          Wayne