Webalizer Client

  • Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
      Hi all!

      I finished to create a Homepage for the Webalizer-Client based on Win32.

      http://www.humberg.de/webalizer-client.htm

      Features:
      * Frontend for Windows
      * Needed MDAC 2.5 (Access2000-engine)
      * multi-domain
      * scheduled tasks for each domain
      * templates for new domain-entries
      * IIS-Import

      This is the FIRST public beta. But it already works on our IIS.
      Try it and send comments to me

      Greetings from Germany
      Markus
    • Marco Lanata
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
        Great work !!

        But I don's speak German (Sorry !!): do you think you can translate the page
        in English ? It would be very appreciated !!

        Thank you.
        ____________________________
        Marco Lanata
        Virtual srl
        Via Vinelli 34/2
        16043 Chiavari (GE) - ITALY
        Tel +39 0185 368005
        Fax +39 0185 368107
        email : marco@...
        http://www.tigullio.it
        ____________________________

      • wildstar747@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
          Nice work!!

          Wayne
        • wildstar747@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2001
            Just click thru this error and continue on...

            Wish I understood more German : )

            regards,
            Wayne