skipping bad records

  • Kiran Reddy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2001
      Hi All,
      Thanks for one and all participating in this
      egroup discussion. am facing a problem with R04
      release giving an error "skipping bad records". Can
      any body help me to solve this problem. Here is my
      attached .log file and .conf file.

      http://buzz.yahoo.com/
    • gorizia1
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2001
        > release giving an error "skipping bad records". Can
        > any body help me to solve this problem. Here is my
        > attached .log file and .conf file.
        >

        > #Software: Microsoft Internet Information Server 4.0
        > #Version: 1.0
        > #Date: 2001-05-17 12:16:08
        > #Fields: time c-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem sc-status
        > 12:16:08 10.201.20.116 HEAD /Default.asp 200
        > 12:18:14 10.201.20.116 HEAD /Default.asp 200

        The answer is easy (at least once ! :-)
        you have to enable date logging inside each row of data log, as you can see
        now the log file records only the time.

        Regards,
        Andrea Cecotti