Front End For Webalizer beta 0.6 available for test

  • wildstar747@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2001
      Hi All
      The 0.6 beta is available for test. I ran into some issues last night
      and had to hold off posting.

      I haven't had time to make a page for this yet and will do so soon to
      keep track of development progress and issues.

      Please read the readme in the zip archive.
      I am sure I am forgetting something very important, but oh well, I'll
      figure it out later.

      Let the melee begin! <smile>

      http://www.serv.net/~wildstar/webalizer/wombat0.6.zip

      Wayne Burk