Re: [webalizer] Front End For Win32 Webalizer.

  • Chris Booyse
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hi Wayne!

      I would also love to help with the testing. I can run it on Win 2000, 98
      and ME...

      Best regards

      Chris Booyse

    • wildstar747@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 12, 2001
        Ok, I will finish some clean up stuff tomorrow and create a few
        release notes for the initial distribution. I hope to be able to post
        tomorrow night. I got a busy day ahead and will try to make it a
        priority. I just found a nasty little bug today when I tested on
        Win98, so I will suss it out and get this to you as soon as possible..

        Thanks all : )
        -Wayne
      • Mel Wade
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 12, 2001
          I'd love to be involved in the beta as well.

          Mel Wade, President
          Rubicon Technologies, LLC
          Your Full Service Technology Solution Provider
          616.695.6059