Re: [webalizer] WIN2k

  • Frank Stromberger
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2001
      Hi all,

      I think you don't even need the batch file.
      But it is absolutely necessary that you include the path to your .conf-file
      in the AT command, e.g.

      AT 00:01 /EVERY:mo c:\webalizer\webalizer.exe -c c:\webalizer\webalizer.conf

      This would start webalizer (installed in c:\webalizer) with the .conf-file
      in the same directory at 00:01 on every Monday.
      Don't put the path in parentheses, it won't work.

      Greetings,

      Frank