Re: [webalizer] WIN2k

  • Carsten Gehling
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
      I've done it like this:

      Create a .bat file (e.g. webalizer.bat) with the following content

      c:
      cd \webalizer
      webalizer.exe

      Then do the at command this way:

      at 13:00 /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su cmd.exe /c c:\webalizer.bat

      I've found out that your working directory must be the one where
      webalizer.conf is located. The only way to ensure this is to change
      directory with a .bat file.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 10, 2001
        Hi all,

        I think you don't even need the batch file.
        But it is absolutely necessary that you include the path to your .conf-file
        in the AT command, e.g.

        AT 00:01 /EVERY:mo c:\webalizer\webalizer.exe -c c:\webalizer\webalizer.conf

        This would start webalizer (installed in c:\webalizer) with the .conf-file
        in the same directory at 00:01 on every Monday.
        Don't put the path in parentheses, it won't work.

        Greetings,

        Frank