Re: [webalizer] WIN2k

  • Thomas Petersen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
      I dont then i try
      cmd.exe d:\inetpub\webhotel\stats\webalizer.exe
      My Dospromt open but nothing happens.

      i all so try add this in Scheduled Tasks.
      Here it says "could not start"

      Dos i work in Win2K ?

      best regards
      thomas

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
        I've done it like this:

        Create a .bat file (e.g. webalizer.bat) with the following content

        c:
        cd \webalizer
        webalizer.exe

        Then do the at command this way:

        at 13:00 /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su cmd.exe /c c:\webalizer.bat

        I've found out that your working directory must be the one where
        webalizer.conf is located. The only way to ensure this is to change
        directory with a .bat file.

        You shouldn't forget that it has to be run in an CMD prompt....

        AT 13.00 cmd.exe d:\inetpub\webhotel\stats\webalizer.exe

        should do the trick....

        Met vriendelijke groeten,

        Maarten van der Hoek
        W.T. International b.v.

        ***************************
        W.T. International b.v.
        Tel +31-(0)10-2857990
        Fax +31-(0)10-2857999
        E-mail info@...
        ***************************

        Show us the complete "at" command, and I'll tell you

        - Carsten

        > Dos any one know why this AT 10:00 dos not start the program in
        win2k

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Frank Stromberger
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 10, 2001
          Hi all,

          I think you don't even need the batch file.
          But it is absolutely necessary that you include the path to your .conf-file
          in the AT command, e.g.

          AT 00:01 /EVERY:mo c:\webalizer\webalizer.exe -c c:\webalizer\webalizer.conf

          This would start webalizer (installed in c:\webalizer) with the .conf-file
          in the same directory at 00:01 on every Monday.
          Don't put the path in parentheses, it won't work.

          Greetings,

          Frank