Re: [webalizer] WIN2k

  • Thomas Petersen
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
      I DO like this:

      AT 13:00 D:\inetpub\webhotel\stats\webalizer.exe

      and then i write " Addes a new job with job ID=1"
      but nothing happens.
      I have also try other times like 10:00 and 00:00

      Best regards
      thomas
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
        You shouldn't forget that it has to be run in an CMD prompt....

        AT 13.00 cmd.exe d:\inetpub\webhotel\stats\webalizer.exe

        should do the trick....

        Met vriendelijke groeten,

        Maarten van der Hoek
        W.T. International b.v.

        ***************************
        W.T. International b.v.
        Tel +31-(0)10-2857990
        Fax +31-(0)10-2857999
        E-mail info@...
        ***************************

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2001
          I dont then i try
          cmd.exe d:\inetpub\webhotel\stats\webalizer.exe
          My Dospromt open but nothing happens.

          i all so try add this in Scheduled Tasks.
          Here it says "could not start"

          Dos i work in Win2K ?

          best regards
          thomas

          Show us the complete "at" command, and I'll tell you

          - Carsten

          > Dos any one know why this AT 10:00 dos not start the program in win2k

        • Carsten Gehling
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 4, 2001
            I've done it like this:

            Create a .bat file (e.g. webalizer.bat) with the following content

            c:
            cd \webalizer
            webalizer.exe

            Then do the at command this way:

            at 13:00 /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su cmd.exe /c c:\webalizer.bat

            I've found out that your working directory must be the one where
            webalizer.conf is located. The only way to ensure this is to change
            directory with a .bat file.

            Show us the complete "at" command, and I'll tell you

            - Carsten

            > Dos any one know why this AT 10:00 dos not start the program in
            win2k

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Frank Stromberger
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 10, 2001
              Hi all,

              I think you don't even need the batch file.
              But it is absolutely necessary that you include the path to your .conf-file
              in the AT command, e.g.

              AT 00:01 /EVERY:mo c:\webalizer\webalizer.exe -c c:\webalizer\webalizer.conf

              This would start webalizer (installed in c:\webalizer) with the .conf-file
              in the same directory at 00:01 on every Monday.
              Don't put the path in parentheses, it won't work.

              Greetings,

              Frank