RE: [webalizer] Win 2K - Conf ???

  • Steve Rodgers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2001
      I asked this one a while back, no reply though.

      Is there any way of running webalizer on a linux
      box, but parsing IIS logs?

      The only way I can think would be to take the
      parsing diffs from the win32 port and build these
      into the original source.
      Anyone got plans to do this?

      If not, I'd be willing to carry this out if you
      could pass me a copy of the win32 source.

      Steve