Win 2K - Conf ???

  • Yannick Guerdat
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2001
      Hello !

      How run Webalizer on an IIS Server 5.0 ? What give I do with this .conf file ?

      Thanks a lot !

      Best regards
      Yannick Guerdat

      Artionet
      Yannick Guerdat
      Sales Manager - Web Consultant
      Rue des Moulins 15
      2800 Delémont
      Switzerland

      Phone : ++41 32/423.28.92
      Fax : ++41 32/423.28.93

      THE MARKETPLACE FOR REUSABLE ACTIVE-X WEB COMPONENTS
      REAL-TIME WEB SYSTEMS DELIVERY

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains confidential information, which is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and return the entire message.
    • gorizia1
      Message 2 of 3 , May 29, 2001

        >Hello !
        >
        >How run Webalizer on an IIS Server 5.0 ? What give I do with this .conf
        file ?

        >Thanks a lot !
        >
        >Best regards
        >Yannick Guerdat

        If you download the win32 porting from
        http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/ you may find a complete .conf file
        well documented.

        Kind Regards,
        Andrea Cecotti
        Italy
      • Steve Rodgers
        Message 3 of 3 , May 29, 2001
          I asked this one a while back, no reply though.

          Is there any way of running webalizer on a linux
          box, but parsing IIS logs?

          The only way I can think would be to take the
          parsing diffs from the win32 port and build these
          into the original source.
          Anyone got plans to do this?

          If not, I'd be willing to carry this out if you
          could pass me a copy of the win32 source.

          Steve

          + >How run Webalizer on an IIS Server 5.0 ? What give I do with this .conf
          + file ?
          + >
          + >Thanks a lot !
          + >
          + >Best regards
          + >Yannick Guerdat
          + >
          +
          + If you download the win32 porting from
          + http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/ you may find a complete .conf file
          + well documented.
          +
          + Kind Regards,
          + Andrea Cecotti
          + Italy
          +
          +
          +
          +
          + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
          + Webalizer homepage: http://www.webalizer.org
          + Webalizer for NT: http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
          +
          +