Win 2K Conf file

  • batman@private.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      Hey i try this webalizer.
      And are very new, so please help me :-)
      Dos anyone have at conf. file that work on win2K server that i can
      have to look at to make one self?

      FAQ: I have i unserstand it ritght:

      1: Every webhotel need the webalizer.exe and webalizer.conf + more.

      2: Some prg.(like VB) has to run webalizer.exe -c webalizer.conf
      every dag to get a report.(on every webhotel)

      3: do have "reverse DNS lookups" you have to have your one DNS server.

      Best regards
      Thomas
      alias batman