Re: Windows-Front-end for Webalizer

  • batman@private.dk
    Message 1 of 12 , May 28, 2001
      --- In webalizer@y..., "Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)"
      <m.humberg@h...> wrote:
      > okokokokok
      >
      > Thanks a lot for responding ... wow!
      > I will (quick-)hack a webalizerclient-Homepage ... :-)
      > Please give me a little bit time to generate a site and an
      installer.

      > Markus

      Me TOOOOOOO!
    • Maarten van der Hoek / W.T. Internationa
      Message 2 of 12 , May 28, 2001
        This would be great, in what language did you wrote it ??

        When open-source, I could maybe also help...

        Best Regards

        Maarten van der Hoek
        W.T. International b.v.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 29, 2001
          > Hi!
          >
          > I wrote a frontend for webalizer.
          > Features:

          Well, it seems there is more and more interest on win32 porting ! This makes
          me happy.
          One question: will this frontend work together the webalizer.exe port of
          Klaus Muller & Jean-Noel Hayart or will it be a standalone new .exe file ?

          Another thing: on current webalizer there is a feature to set a time
          conversion, but I noticed some problems. Here it follows:

          Platform: webalizer2.01.06.RB04.english, Win2k SVR SP1

          I don't understand the function of the new
          parameter ConvertTime available in beta release R04.

          If I process a log file generated in February, there isn't any change in
          webalizer output, but if I process a logfile generated in April, the time in
          output web pages is increased of +01 hour.

          I supposed the ConvertTime parameter had to convert time from GMT to local
          time, but (from my test results) it seems to convert from GMT time to
          daylight saving time.

          So, in conclusion, what does ConvertTime do:

          1. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to daylight saving time
          2. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to LOCAL time (as to say: to time in
          your geographical area)
          3. both the conversions

          ???

          Thank you very much in advance,
          Andrea Cecotti
          Italy
        • Marco Lanata
          Message 4 of 12 , May 30, 2001
            I'm a beta tester !!

            Win2k + IIS5

            My stat are are at http://www.tigullio.it/stat/

            Thank you.

            ____________________________
            Marco Lanata
            Virtual srl
            Via Vinelli 34/2
            16043 Chiavari (GE) - ITALY
            Tel +39 0185 368005
            Fax +39 0185 368107
            email : marco@...
            http://www.tigullio.it

            For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
            are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).

            Markus

          • classicimports
            Message 5 of 12 , May 31, 2001