Windows-Front-end for Webalizer

  • Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)
    Message 1 of 12 , May 28, 2001
      okokokokok

      Thanks a lot for responding ... wow!
      I will (quick-)hack a webalizerclient-Homepage ... :-)
      Please give me a little bit time to generate a site and an installer.

      Markus
    • batman@private.dk
      Message 2 of 12 , May 28, 2001
        --- In webalizer@y..., "Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)"
        <m.humberg@h...> wrote:
        > okokokokok
        >
        > Thanks a lot for responding ... wow!
        > I will (quick-)hack a webalizerclient-Homepage ... :-)
        > Please give me a little bit time to generate a site and an
        installer.

        > Markus

        Me TOOOOOOO!
      • Maarten van der Hoek / W.T. Internationa
        Message 3 of 12 , May 28, 2001
          This would be great, in what language did you wrote it ??

          When open-source, I could maybe also help...

          Best Regards

          Maarten van der Hoek
          W.T. International b.v.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 29, 2001
            > Hi!
            >
            > I wrote a frontend for webalizer.
            > Features:

            Well, it seems there is more and more interest on win32 porting ! This makes
            me happy.
            One question: will this frontend work together the webalizer.exe port of
            Klaus Muller & Jean-Noel Hayart or will it be a standalone new .exe file ?

            Another thing: on current webalizer there is a feature to set a time
            conversion, but I noticed some problems. Here it follows:

            Platform: webalizer2.01.06.RB04.english, Win2k SVR SP1

            I don't understand the function of the new
            parameter ConvertTime available in beta release R04.

            If I process a log file generated in February, there isn't any change in
            webalizer output, but if I process a logfile generated in April, the time in
            output web pages is increased of +01 hour.

            I supposed the ConvertTime parameter had to convert time from GMT to local
            time, but (from my test results) it seems to convert from GMT time to
            daylight saving time.

            So, in conclusion, what does ConvertTime do:

            1. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to daylight saving time
            2. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to LOCAL time (as to say: to time in
            your geographical area)
            3. both the conversions

            ???

            Thank you very much in advance,
            Andrea Cecotti
            Italy
          • Marco Lanata
            Message 5 of 12 , May 30, 2001
              I'm a beta tester !!

              Win2k + IIS5

              My stat are are at http://www.tigullio.it/stat/

              Thank you.

              ____________________________
              Marco Lanata
              Virtual srl
              Via Vinelli 34/2
              16043 Chiavari (GE) - ITALY
              Tel +39 0185 368005
              Fax +39 0185 368107
              email : marco@...
              http://www.tigullio.it

              For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
              are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).

              Markus

            • classicimports
              Message 6 of 12 , May 31, 2001