Windows-Front-end for Webalizer

  • Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)
    Message 1 of 12 , May 28, 2001
      Hi!

      I wrote a frontend for webalizer.
      Features:
      Running under Windows
      Multidomain
      Own scheduled task for every domain
      Domain-Templates
      IIS-Export for huge-Webalizer-jobs
      coming soon:
      Usermail "your statistik"
      Run as service

      For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
      are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).

      Markus
    • Robert Müller
      Message 2 of 12 , May 28, 2001
        Hallo Herr Humberg,
        bin sehr interessiert und würde mich auch an der Gestaltung der Homepage mitbeteiligen.
        Mit freundlichen Grüßen
        Robert Müller
        betaos.de

        For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
        are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).

        Markus

      • Wolfgang Götz
        Message 3 of 12 , May 28, 2001
          Hi

          "Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)" schrieb:

          > Hi!
          >
          > I wrote a frontend for webalizer.
          > Features:
          > Running under Windows
          > Multidomain
          > Own scheduled task for every domain
          > Domain-Templates
          > IIS-Export for huge-Webalizer-jobs
          > coming soon:
          > Usermail "your statistik"
          > Run as service
          >
          > For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
          > are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).
          >
          > Markus

          If you need a beta tester ... just ask me ;-)
          I'm using webalizer to generate stats for a couple of sites controlled
          by a perl skript under WinNT

          OK, hope there is another person interested ;-)
          looking forward to see your new webalizer homepage :-)

          greetings
          Wolfgang

          Hi i'm a .signature-Virus. Please cp me into your .signature
        • Jakob Dölling
          Message 4 of 12 , May 28, 2001
            Morn' gang:

            I am also interrested.

            Thanks,

            Jakob Dölling
            --
            To Unix or not to Unix. That is the question whether 'tis nobler in the
            mind to suffer slings and arrows of vast documentation or to take arms

            Contact:
            /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
            \/Jakob Dölling \/EMail: mailto:alligott@... \/
            <>Treuerzipfel 13 <>ICQ #: 47326203 <>
            /\D-38678 Clausthal /\ICQ pager: mailto:47326203@... /\
            \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
            /\Webmaster of http://www.bank-ic.de/ /\
            \/--------------------------------------------------------------\/
          • Carsten Gehling
            Message 5 of 12 , May 28, 2001
              I'm in as a beta-tester using Windows2000 server IIS5

              Do you make it an Open Source project? I could help developing too.

              Sincerily,

              Carsten Gehling

              Message 6 of 12 , May 28, 2001
                okokokokok

                Thanks a lot for responding ... wow!
                I will (quick-)hack a webalizerclient-Homepage ... :-)
                Please give me a little bit time to generate a site and an installer.

                Markus
              • batman@private.dk
                Message 7 of 12 , May 28, 2001
                  --- In webalizer@y..., "Markus Humberg (Humberg Computertechnik)"
                  <m.humberg@h...> wrote:
                  > okokokokok
                  >
                  > Thanks a lot for responding ... wow!
                  > I will (quick-)hack a webalizerclient-Homepage ... :-)
                  > Please give me a little bit time to generate a site and an
                  installer.

                  > Markus

                  Me TOOOOOOO!
                • Maarten van der Hoek / W.T. Internationa
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 28, 2001
                    This would be great, in what language did you wrote it ??

                    When open-source, I could maybe also help...

                    Best Regards

                    Maarten van der Hoek
                    W.T. International b.v.

                    > For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
                    > are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).
                    >
                    > Markus

                  • gorizia1
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 29, 2001
                      > Hi!
                      >
                      > I wrote a frontend for webalizer.
                      > Features:

                      Well, it seems there is more and more interest on win32 porting ! This makes
                      me happy.
                      One question: will this frontend work together the webalizer.exe port of
                      Klaus Muller & Jean-Noel Hayart or will it be a standalone new .exe file ?

                      Another thing: on current webalizer there is a feature to set a time
                      conversion, but I noticed some problems. Here it follows:

                      Platform: webalizer2.01.06.RB04.english, Win2k SVR SP1

                      I don't understand the function of the new
                      parameter ConvertTime available in beta release R04.

                      If I process a log file generated in February, there isn't any change in
                      webalizer output, but if I process a logfile generated in April, the time in
                      output web pages is increased of +01 hour.

                      I supposed the ConvertTime parameter had to convert time from GMT to local
                      time, but (from my test results) it seems to convert from GMT time to
                      daylight saving time.

                      So, in conclusion, what does ConvertTime do:

                      1. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to daylight saving time
                      2. convert time from GMT W3C logfiles to LOCAL time (as to say: to time in
                      your geographical area)
                      3. both the conversions

                      ???

                      Thank you very much in advance,
                      Andrea Cecotti
                      Italy
                    • Marco Lanata
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 30, 2001
                        I'm a beta tester !!

                        Win2k + IIS5

                        My stat are are at http://www.tigullio.it/stat/

                        Thank you.

                        ____________________________
                        Marco Lanata
                        Virtual srl
                        Via Vinelli 34/2
                        16043 Chiavari (GE) - ITALY
                        Tel +39 0185 368005
                        Fax +39 0185 368107
                        email : marco@...
                        http://www.tigullio.it

                        For more information, beta-test, etc. give me a mail (first step, if there
                        are more then 2 people, I will build a homepage).

                        Markus

                      • classicimports
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 31, 2001