analyzis of proxy server logfiles

  • Kenworthy Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      We are using webalizer to provide statistics for usage of our internal http
      proxy server.

      For the top URL statisics we would prefer to have these sorted by
      //<net_loc>/ and not
      <scheme>://<net_loc>/<path> as we get them with our current configuration.

      i.e. we are interested in sorting the most popular sites our users are
      visiting not exactly which pages they where seeing or what they was doing on
      these sites.

      for e.x there are a few popular newspapers. On the top list we would like
      summaries of all visits to the newspaper and not
      summaries of the ppoularity of each article.

      -Is it possbible to configure this?
      -If so how?

      Kind regards
      Thomas Kenworthy