Serverlogs

  • stolle_wd@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2001
      Hello,

      we are using webalizer on a raq4.

      We would rather run it over the serverlog than the site logs.

      When running it over the sitelogs we get the Adresses of people
      visiting our site.

      When running over serverlogs we get the sites the people visit.

      Now we would like to run it over serverlogs and have BOTH
      informations.

      Anyone ran across this problem and has a solution for it?

      We already thought of running both and then refering to the server or
      sitelog depending on the info we need, but I would rather have
      someone tell me of any undocumented parameters that make this
      possible :)))

      Thank you!