iis webalizer on linux

  • Steve Rodgers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2001
      I've been using the win32 port of webalizer for a while.
      Works just fine.

      (I download the logs every week and run webalizer on my
      win2k box, which parses the iis logs ok)

      Now I want to plop this process on a linux server, and
      automate the whole thing.

      Looking to get the extra functionality of the win32 port,
      ie ability to use iis logs, on linux.

      Is the source available? Will it build on linux ok?

      Steve Rodgers