win32 iis features on linux?

  • Steve Rodgers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2001
      I've been using the win32 port of webalizer for a while.
      Works just fine.

      (I download the logs every week and run webalizer on my
      win2k box, which parses the iis logs ok)

      Now I want to plop this process on a linux server, and
      automate the whole thing.

      Looking to get the extra functionality of the win32 port,
      ie ability to use iis logs, on linux.

      Is the source available? Will it build on linux ok?

      Steve
    • diwakar_1999
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
        hi steve
        can u pls guide me how to run webalizer on windows platform pls reply
        soon.

        about linux it is available and works fine for more help read
        installation guide on www.webalizer.com. source is available.

        diwakar