[webalizer] Webalizer not writing dump files

  • Jay Gee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2012
      Greetings!

      I modified the webalizer.conf to create dump
      files for referrers, agents and search strings,
      and considering today is the FOTM, I expected
      to find a set of dump files this morning.

      No such luck.

      A search of the site revealed no requested dump
      files in either the specified directory (/logs/datadump)
      or the standard output directory (htdocs/webalizer).

      Any ideas why this might have occurred?

      The dump directory was moved to the webalizer
      standard output directory in hopes that next
      month it might work.

      Thanks for your assistance.

      Jay