calculation problem

  • hansmeiserweb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Hello,

      have a problem here, cant find a answer for my self.
      I call my webalizerusage and find on startpage a value for all visits during this month. this is sum a.
      when clicking on month to get daily stats i can manually summarize all daily visits to get sum b. in all my cases sum b is a little bit higher than sum a.
      there seems to be a calculationproblem here. Am i right or is this a problem on my side?
      How to solve this?

      webalizer is 2.23

      Thanks,
      Hans