Re: Webalizer main site temporarly down

  • thewebalizer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
      Thanks for the query Peter.

      The requirements are really quite moderate. The web stuff is all static html, and I would estimate that less than 200Mb a day of bandwidth is used between the web, ftp, smtp and dns services combined. Currently, it is housed in a mini-tower enclosure, but could easily be swapped to a rack mount pizza box enclosure to save space. I would be happy to discuss the specifics in private.

      Please contact 'thewebalizer' at gmail dot com for further information.

      Thank You,
      Brad