RE: [webalizer] Webalizer main site temporarly down

  • Peter Yanke
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
      What kind of storage and bandwidth do you need to keep this going?

      Peter K Yanke
      PY Multimedia Services
      support@...
      PH: 575.418.1037
      FX: 888.808.0099

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
        Thanks for the query Peter.

        The requirements are really quite moderate. The web stuff is all static html, and I would estimate that less than 200Mb a day of bandwidth is used between the web, ftp, smtp and dns services combined. Currently, it is housed in a mini-tower enclosure, but could easily be swapped to a rack mount pizza box enclosure to save space. I would be happy to discuss the specifics in private.

        Please contact 'thewebalizer' at gmail dot com for further information.

        Thank You,
        Brad