Any tips on migrating to a new host

  • Richard Lohman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      All:

      I have a CentOS 5.2 box running my website, using webalizer to track stats. I am provisioning a new CentOS 6 box to house the site. Migration of the website, database, etc. is pretty straight forward. I am a little nervous about moving webalizer logs over. Has anyone done this before? Any tips you can offer to insure a smooth transition (and preservation of log data)?

      The CentOS 5 box is running webalizer v. 2.01-10
      The CentOS 6 box is running webalizer v. 2.21-02

      Thanks in advance.
      Rich Lohman