New server gives different results

  • samjpeters
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      I joined to see if anyone can help me with a strange problem.
      I'm sysadmin at a hosting and web marketing company. Several of our customers have had their sites moved from one server to a new one to upgrade. The webalizer stats show some marked differences in data reported between the two, most notably the Pages and Visits results, which have been reduced by up to 75%. The config and data have been checked and are identical between the two servers, so what can it be doing differently?
      Can anyone help please?

      Thanks very much.
      Sam Gyseman.