creating webstats from different logfiles/host

  • rupertttt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9 1:51 AM
      Hello,

      i need to create some statistics for the past 6 Months.
      I have a bunch of apache accesslogs which are namen like
      access_log-20110110, access_log-20110111 and so on.

      How can I geht webalizer to process all these files and create stats for the months?

      I tried different configfile where each has one logfile in it,
      but it created onyl the august stats.
      than I try to run on commandlince with the -p option and i also only got august.

      than I joined all my logfiles with the logfilemerger from the readme, but i still only got august.

      I already spent hours on this.
      What is the proper way to analyse multiple logfiles?

      thnx