Re: HTMLTail displayed twice...

  • glenn_gagne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
      You're right !

      I analyzed the /etc/cron.daily/webalizer file and it call something like: webalizer -c all_conf_files_in_webalizer_folder -Q

      Then I modified the script file to call simply webalizer -Q and it work fine !!!

      Thank you

      P.S. Weird that default Debian setting decided to call the default webalizer.conf file and scan all conf files in /etc/webalizer folder too.

      This problem is solved for me now !