Re: [webalizer] HTMLTail displayed twice...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2011
      Sounds like you are having your config file read twice.. are you
      doing something like "-c webalizer.conf" on the command line when
      you run the program?

      If so, don't :) See the webalizer FAQ (question #11)

      --

      On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, glenn_gagne wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a weird problem that I don't understand. I added a HTMLTail
      > option in webalizer.conf file and when I generate it, I obtain this
      > link twice in the webpage at the right bottom.
      >
      > Do you know if it's a knowned bug in Webalizer ?
      >
      > This is the code I added:
      >
      > # HTMLTail defines the HTML code to insert at the bottom of each
      > # HTML document, usually to include a link back to your home page.
      > HTMLTail <a href="index.html" target="_self">Return to site</a>

    • glenn_gagne
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
        You're right !

        I analyzed the /etc/cron.daily/webalizer file and it call something like: webalizer -c all_conf_files_in_webalizer_folder -Q

        Then I modified the script file to call simply webalizer -Q and it work fine !!!

        Thank you

        P.S. Weird that default Debian setting decided to call the default webalizer.conf file and scan all conf files in /etc/webalizer folder too.

        This problem is solved for me now !