Re: HTMLTail displayed twice...

  • glenn_gagne
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2011
      NOTE: I run Webalizer on Debian 4.1.2 in the cron.daily job with the default options set.

      In the past (many years ago) I used Red Hat 7.3 and I never see this problem.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2011
        Sounds like you are having your config file read twice.. are you
        doing something like "-c webalizer.conf" on the command line when
        you run the program?

        If so, don't :) See the webalizer FAQ (question #11)

        --

        On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, glenn_gagne wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have a weird problem that I don't understand. I added a HTMLTail
        > option in webalizer.conf file and when I generate it, I obtain this
        > link twice in the webpage at the right bottom.
        >
        > Do you know if it's a knowned bug in Webalizer ?
        >
        > This is the code I added:
        >
        > # HTMLTail defines the HTML code to insert at the bottom of each
        > # HTML document, usually to include a link back to your home page.
        > HTMLTail <a href="index.html" target="_self">Return to site</a>

      • glenn_gagne
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2011
          You're right !

          I analyzed the /etc/cron.daily/webalizer file and it call something like: webalizer -c all_conf_files_in_webalizer_folder -Q

          Then I modified the script file to call simply webalizer -Q and it work fine !!!

          Thank you

          P.S. Weird that default Debian setting decided to call the default webalizer.conf file and scan all conf files in /etc/webalizer folder too.

          This problem is solved for me now !