Webalizer logging (itself !)

  • gingko_fr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 1:16 AM
      Hello,

      I would like to know if there is any place where Webalizer is logging its **own** actions, or if there is any mean to have it logging them ?

      I sometime have to find debugging problems with Webalizer, and I always spend a lot of time in doing that, because if for example Webalizer doesn't work because it is handling a corrupted file, it just stops working without giving any error message, and it is very difficult to find the reason of the problem.

      I looked also about using the "-d" or "-v" options, but these are command line options which are very hard to add when the actual call to Webalizer is actually deeply buried inside a Perl script not written by yourself.

      Best regards,

      Gingko