RE: [webalizer] UNSUBSCRIBE

  • Andrew Brager
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010

      Just to add my own two cents....

      I'm not even subscribed to this group anymore and I'm still getting these messages.  Weird science :)

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2010
        Andrew:

        What email address were you subscribed under?  I'll take a look under the hood and see if I can put a stop to that for you.

        Gary Kopycinski
        eNews Park Forest

        eNews Park Forest Latest News

        ↑ Grab this Headline Animator